[BlindMath] TeX Live VPAT

Boris Veytsman borisv at lk.net
Wed Mar 1 04:09:07 UTC 2023

JGvB> Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2023 00:45:16 +0000
JGvB> From: Jonathan Godfrey via BlindMath <blindmath at nfbnet.org>

JGvB> Hello all, especially Boris.

JGvB> Reading the documentation (provided in HTML) I offer the following comments:

Thanks, I will try to address them in the new edition.

JGvB> Overall: while I see reference that use by blind users is
JGvB> "supported", this is limited by the scope of the
JGvB> report. (Correct me if I am wrong, but) I thought TeXLive comes
JGvB> with an editor, so I expected to see more about how a blind user
JGvB> would fare using that editor.

We recommend a number of editors, but TeXLive can work with any
editor.  Thus a blind user can use their favorite editor, and TeXLive
will be helpful to get files from it.

--
Good luck

-Boris