[BlindMath] Accessible Data Qualitative Program (JAWS User)

SuperSilly xsuper.sillyx at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 00:30:47 UTC 2023

Hello,

Personally, I had contacted NVIVO regarding accessibility issue related
to the software, and the staff claimed that the software is accessible.

I am not saying that I agree to their claim, but I hope more and more
people can contact them to let them know that their claim is totally
wrong based on our user perspective so that they really pay attention to
this issue.

So I would advice your friend to also write an emailor call them to talk
to them, let them know not juse me, and also other visually impaired
people are also experiencing this issue.

Sadly, I know NVIVO is one of, and mostly the only available
professional solution for qualitative analysis.

Kevin Price via BlindMath 於 27/3/2023 22:48 寫道: