[BlindMath] Accessible LaTeX Editors

Robin Williams Robin.Williams at atass-sports.co.uk
Mon Oct 9 07:54:13 UTC 2023

I think if I had to write a lot of LaTeX now, I would give serious consideration to VSCode. It's a great editor with very nice accessibility features.
The same goes for if you use Markdown, which (depending on your needs) would be my recommendation over writing full LaTeX.
You can also use VSCode to access the command line, which is an increasingly pleasant and accessible experience.