[BlindMath] Learn Latex, Cheat sheets and Quarto

David Engebretson Jr. accessible.engineering at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 12:42:29 UTC 2023

Maybe I jumped on this too quick, or something isn't setup quite right with
your repository.

I went to your GitHub link below, forked the repository, but I can't find
the clone link (it used to be under a button with the accessible name of
"code" on other repositories I've worked on).

Then I tried to click on hyperlinks in your readme file and received 404
errors.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
David