[BlindMath] Learn Latex, Cheat sheets and Quarto

Abdulqadir Ahmad arfs6.mail at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 06:13:09 UTC 2023

Hi David :-)

I think you might be using the wrong Link to clone the repo. The link
Jonathan sent was for a github page, not a repo. i.e.
https://texhour.github.io/quarto/. A github page is more like a website,
but it has a github repo behind it.

Regardless, here is the link to clone the repo:
https://github.com/texhour/quarto

I think if you are interested in the contents, it best you just visit
the website in your browser.

Abdulqadir Ahmad :)