[BlindMath] A Project to Help New Students

jxb1321 at alumni.bham.ac.uk jxb1321 at alumni.bham.ac.uk
Mon Oct 30 19:39:00 UTC 2023

Hi Everyone,
This is my first time posting here.  I’ve made use of the archives over the past few years.

I’ve been working on a project with the University of Birmingham to make some signposting resources for blind students at the university. We’re trying to compile a list of  resources so that people joining the department who might need them can browse them conveniently.

It’s based on the personal experience of only a few students and is far from comprehensive but I thought I’d link it here incase anyone else wants to contribute or would find it useful.

<https://vimathsresources.github.io/vimathsresources/>
Resources for Visually Impaired Students<https://vimathsresources.github.io/vimathsresources/>
vimathsresources.github.io<https://vimathsresources.github.io/vimathsresources/>
[X]<https://vimathsresources.github.io/vimathsresources/>