[BlindMath] I'm blind! I love math! I want to go higher than high school geometry.

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 18:30:40 UTC 2023

Hi Ray, David and Lucas

I'm definitely interested in this conversation. Please copy me in on
off-line messages.

I'm interested as a sighted person in how I can become more effective in
helping a blind person learn math. I've got experience in teaching
pre-calculus mathematics to sighted students.

Along with authoring and other communication, I'm also interested in the
technical aspects of producing more accessible resources.

with kind regards

Jonathan