[BlindMath] I'm blind! I love math! I want to go higher than high school geometry.

gmelconian619 at gmail.com gmelconian619 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 19:35:18 UTC 2023

Can you give more info about this .

-----Original Message-----
From: BlindMath <blindmath-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Bert Van Landeghem via BlindMath
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2023 7:16 AM
To: Blind Math list for those interested in mathematics <blindmath at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Bert Van Landeghem <b.vanlandeghem at sheffield.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: [BlindMath] I'm blind! I love math! I want to go higher than high school geometry.

Hello,

Concerning text description of graphs, I recently used Be My AI for this purpose. The process still requires a few steps if you work from a Windows computer, as you will need to send the graph to your Android or Apple device, but the description of plots is quite insightful (including descriptions of line crossings and tangential points) and I was very happy with the result. I hope such features are soon available to use from a laptop computer and that automated graph descriptions are further refined.

Kind regards,
Bert