[BlindMath] Question installing texlive.

Janet Tabora janetctabora at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 20:42:04 UTC 2023

Hello to all, I have been trying to install Tex live, but somehow, I
am having a problem doing so.  I have tried many times to install it,
but somehow it is not installed at all. Whenever I run the install
button, somehow both Jaws and NVDA are not telling me what it is
doing. I asked sighted help just to see what it is doing, and someone
told me that it was trying to install 4000 files and I let it run for
couple hours, but not sure if it was finished or not. Now I really do
not know what to do. So, please kindly help.
I appreciate all the help I will get.
Best, Janet