[BlindMath] Question installing texlive.

Rastislav Kish rastislav.kish at protonmail.com
Mon Sep 25 04:11:21 UTC 2023

I mean, the TeX stack has around 5 GB in size, so depending on the speed
of your internet connection, the installation may take a while.

Though it's true I don't quite remember how did the TeX live installer
work on Windows back when I was using it, whether the files were
actually pre-downloaded in one big installer, or downloaded during the
installation. But I think it was the latter, though I'm not sure.

Best regards

Rastislav

Dňa 19. 9. 2023 o 22:42 Janet Tabora via BlindMath napísal(a):