[BlindMath] instructions needed to set up VS Code

Jonathan Godfrey A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Thu Apr 25 22:26:15 UTC 2024

Hello,

I've seen several suggestions to make use of VS Code, but so far, I haven't seen any good advice to help people do the hard part, getting set up.

VS Code is not in my set of expertise (yet) but I can't evaluate it without possibly learning lessons the hard way. That takes time I don't currently have so it gets pushed well down the to-do list.

So, I'm looking for instructions tailored to screen reader users please. I'd love to see this for all operating systems, but the majority of users I am thinking of are running Windows.

All the best,
Jonathan