[BlindMath] computer language learning

S B sbadillo100 at gmail.com
Fri May 3 14:00:34 UTC 2024

Hello, I apologize if this question is in the wrong list so I will also
place it in the blind science just in case. I am a beginner and was
wondering if anyone had advice on what computer language I should learn
first or which one I should learn at all. I am interested in one day
building and creating things like programs or even my own chat bot perhaps.
Should I learn python or c plus plus. In addition, which tutorials do you
find are accessible for the blind. Any advice would be greatly
appreciated.