[BlindMath] [accessibility] Latex Table Question

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Mon May 13 13:48:36 UTC 2024

Alex Watson wrote:

> Of course, hitting 'send' always reveals something new. I note that
> discussions following the 2023 TUG meeting are online here:
> https://github.com/latex3/tagging-project/discussions/1
>
> Naturally, my 'minimal' suggestion was already made and rebuffed.
>
> So I guess I'm asking: does this represent the current state of things?

I think it's up to Ulrike (copied) or Frank to bring us up to date. I
notice that 'head' does not appear in
https://github.com/latex3/tagging-project/issues?q=table.

Many of the table issues seem to be related to problems arising from
existing markup, and none to adding markup to improve accessibility.

kind regards

Jonathan