[BlindMath] Mathpix help with a textbook from Bookshare

Robin Williams Robin.Williams at atass-sports.co.uk
Wed May 22 12:44:25 UTC 2024

Yes, I have suggested this to my friend, if possible trying to get hold of the original source. For reasons unknown to me, the publishers aren't playing ball.
This is partly for him, and partly to further my own experience of what levels of success we might reasonably expect in various situations.
I hadn't thought of trying an EPUB, I'll see if it's available. Thanks for the suggestion.