[BlindMath] LaTeX in browsers

Robin Williams Robin.Williams at atass-sports.co.uk
Thu Sep 12 15:28:23 UTC 2024

Hi Bert,

I think this likely relates to the issue I flagged with JAWS math Braille some time ago, in that it doesn't display if you have status cells turned off. If you set your status cells to either right or left, does the math then render properly for you? Note it should render in either Nemeth or UEB, depending on your settings. I advise enabling MathCat from the early adopter menu, if you haven't already.
Note that I did report this to Vispero, who denied its existence, although the issue still persists for me. I must go back to them about it.