[BlindResearch] Thanks for the list! Looking forward to interactions.

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at boisestate.edu
Sun May 27 02:30:01 UTC 2018

Very happy to see creation of this list, and to have been considered for pre-enrollment!

I look forward to learning from and collaborating with others on this list!

I am involved in design studies and field studies for tactile museum exhibits and tactile maps, and look forward to reporting interim findings here.

Best,

_don

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don Winiecki, Ed.D., Ph.D.
*Professor of Ethics & Morality in Professional Practice*
Boise State University, College of Engineering
1910 University Drive, Boise, Idaho 83725-2070 USA
E-mail: dwiniecki at boisestate.edu
WWW: http://ipt.boisestate.edu
Telephone: (+01) 208 426 1899
Don Winiecki
Handid Tactile Media  •  a non-profit company
dwiniecki at handid.org
http://handid.org