[BlindResearch] Introduction and question

Conchita Hernandez Legorreta hernandezlegorreta at gmail.com
Thu May 31 22:02:40 UTC 2018

Thanks for all of your replies. I have definitely read upon the subject
extensively. I guess my question is should I fight it within a publication
that is very traditional and I may not win, or should I change my paper to
get published?

Maria (Conchita) Hernandez Legorreta M.A.T.
Teacher of Blind Students in Washington DC
Doctorate Student at George Washington University
METAS Chair: http://metasinternational.org/