[BlindResearch] request for participation in a study

Blake, Lou Ann LBlake at nfb.org
Mon Apr 15 13:26:03 UTC 2019

Hello Enes,

Before an announcement to solicit research study participants can be posted to an NFB list, the researcher must complete the NFB’s research participant solicitation request form. This form can be accessed at https://nfb.org/research_participant_solicitation_request_form. I will forward the submitted form to our research advisory council for their review. Upon approval by the RAC of your research for participation by NFB members, I will ask you for an announcement that I will post to the appropriate NFB list. If you have any questions, please contact me at lblake at nfb.org<mailto:lblake at nfb.org>. Thank you.

Lou Ann

Lou Ann Blake, J.D.
(410) 659-9314 x 2221
National Federation of the Blind