[BlindResearch] [VisuallyImpairedResearch] - Silent Speech for Text Entry

Blake, Lou Ann LBlake at nfb.org
Mon May 3 13:38:21 UTC 2021

Dear Ricardo and List Members,

Just a reminder that Before NFB members can be solicited to participate in research, researchers must complete our research participant solicitation request form, which can be found at
https://www.nfb.org/research_participant_solicitation_request_form.
I forward all submitted forms to our research advisory council for their review. Once your research has been approved by the RAC for participation in by our members, I will request from you an announcement that I will post to the appropriate NFB email list. For more information about our research program, please visit www.nfb.org/research<http://www.nfb.org/research>. Thank you and please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Lou Ann

Lou Ann Blake, J.D.
Director of Research Programs, Blindness Initiatives
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314, extension 2221 | lblake at nfb.org<mailto:lblake at nfb.org>

[National Federation of the Blind]<https://nfb.org/>

                         [Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>     [Twitter] <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>     [Youtube] <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>