[BlindResearch] I'm looking for some screen reader accessible research tools.

Hayhoe,S S.Hayhoe at lse.ac.uk
Thu Jan 27 15:09:37 UTC 2022

Hi Ronak,
Great question. Allegedly, the industry standard NVivo is accessible to screen readers. I don't use a screen reader myself, but my colleague who does used it, and was quite happy to do so.

https://help-nv.qsrinternational.com/12/win/v12.1.110-d3ea61/Content/about-nvivo/accessibility.htm#:~:text=Screen%20readers%20can%20be%20used,on%20older%20versions%20of%20Windows.
Accessibility - help-nv.qsrinternational.com<https://help-nv.qsrinternational.com/12/win/v12.1.110-d3ea61/Content/about-nvivo/accessibility.htm#:~:text=Screen%20readers%20can%20be%20used,on%20older%20versions%20of%20Windows.>
Accessibility. NVivo includes features that make the software accessible to a wider range of users, including those who have limited dexterity, low vision, or other disabilities.
help-nv.qsrinternational.com
Best wishes, and please let me know if this information is correct, as it would be helpful,

Simon

Dr. Simon Hayhoe PhD FBCS FHEA

Centre Associate
Centre for the Philosophy of Natural and Social Science
The London School of Economics and Political Science
Houghton Street
London WC2A 2AE
United Kingdom

Reader in Education