[BlindRUG] Update on workshops in Europe

Godfrey, Jonathan A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Thu May 21 22:56:45 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I'm pleased to advise that through some great offers and some slight pushing from me, that there will be three opportunities for people in Europe to join me in a workshop session.

Exact details have not been finalised as yet, but please do advise me off-list if you need to be kept abreast of developments for any of the workshops proposed. These will be:
July 6 (and/or 7) in Dieren (The Netherlands)
July 8 in Karlsruhe (Germany)
July 10 in Bath (UK)

I accept that the locations might not prove all that convenient for everyone, but there are others not on this list that will also participate at each event.

Thanks,
Jonathan