[BlindRUG] Installation failure: the gridGraphics package

JooYoung Seo jzs323 at psu.edu
Sat Jan 2 00:48:25 UTC 2016

  Happy new year list!
  I hope you all had a fantastic start of the new year!
  I am writing to ask your help to address the following issue:
  I've installed the latest R on my Mac and tried to install BrailleR
package, but I was not able to complete the installation since the
gridGraphics which is one of the BrailleR's dependencies had non-zero
exit status. Please see the warning message below:
----------
Warning message:
In install.packages("gridGraphics") :
  installation of package ‘gridGraphics’ had non-zero exit status
----------
  I tested both on Macbook Air and pro, and faced the same problem.
  Any help will be so much appreciated!
  Sincerely,

       JooYoung Seo
  Graduate Student,