[BlindRUG] Using Rterm with Rmarkdown

Nicholas J 314nick15 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 00:11:15 UTC 2017

Hello,

Question 1: For rmarkdown in rterm, I am getting the following error when I
render a file "Error: pandoc version 1.12.3 or higher is required and was
not found." I did the pandoc_available() command in rterm and got false. I
did the same command in rstudio and got true. It seems like I have it, but
not in rterm. How can I fix this if possible?

Second Question: In rterm, I can copy and paste the current code line I am
typing in. Rterm won't let me copy previous errors or lines that have
already been run. Is there a way to fix this?

Thank you,
Nicholas