[BlindRUG] Using Rterm with Rmarkdown

Nicholas J 314nick15 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 01:35:55 UTC 2017

Dr. Godfrey,

In rterm, I may run a piece of code and then get an error from it. Then I
may want to copy and paste that error into google to understand it better,
but I have tried pressing many buttons on the computer without success. I
can highlight the error with the arrow keys, but then I can't do control c
to copy it. Is this not a feature in rterm?

Thank you,
Nicholas