[BlindRUG] Using Rterm with Rmarkdown

Robin Williams Robin.Williams at atass-sports.co.uk
Tue Aug 1 12:13:14 UTC 2017

Hi,

Sorry to bang on about this, but I'd just like to point out how easy it is to copy and paste output when working in Emacs. One can simply arrow around as usual (there's no need to use the Jaws cursor), and use the standard Emacs selection and copy commands. This is another reason why I'm such a fan of the Emacs environment.

Cheers,
Robin