[BlindRUG] Any plans on making tutorials for BrailleR's functions?

JooYoung Seo jooyoung at psu.edu
Tue Jan 24 01:55:36 UTC 2017

  Hello Dr. Godfrey,

  I was wondering if you had any plans on making either written or
audio/video tutorials for some useful functions of BrailleR package.

 I know some functions like VI() were introduced in your book, LURN, but I
felt it would be more than instrumental for those new to R with a screen
reader if you could present some other updated useful functions of BrailleR.

 Even if people could refer to the package description files, it would be
hard for new comers to fully benefit from each function (e.g., where to use,
when to use).

I thought some scenario-based how-to function tutorial could greatly lower
the stumbling blocks for prospective blind R users.

  If there is anything I can be of help, please let me know.

 Best wishes,

  JooYoung