[BlindRUG] Emacs for Statistical Applications with Screen Readers

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Jul 21 16:14:02 UTC 2017

At first I had trouble using emacs in windows until I got instructions
on how inside emacs to locate where emacs thought its home directory was
located.  When I found that, then I knew where to put my .emacs file.
The .emacs file needs renaming to _emacs for the windows version too.
That was emacs without statistical applications running with it and
probably additional configuration details will be coming for those
packages.