[BlindRUG] Nvda use with r

UMIT ERDEM Yigitoglu uyigitoglu at ku.edu.tr
Tue Mar 7 07:55:50 UTC 2017

Hello,
I have an issue on reading r commends and output in r. I'm using nvda
17.1. When I put any panctuation such as , ( or " Reading what I wrote
and editing becomes chalange. nvda reads both before and after
caracter when I put panctuations.
Furthermore ıt reads output at first caracter by caracter before
reading it in standart form. for instance ıt reads 1, 2, 3, as 1 cama
space 2 cama space three. It is really frustrating.
Do you have any reccomendations to solve this problem?

--
psikoloji lisans öğrencisi- b.a student in psychology

kucevre at ku.edu.tr
 www.facebook.com/kucevre
koç üniversitesi: rumeli feneri yolu 34450 sarıyer istanbul/turkiye.