[BlindRUG] R Studio accessibility

Liz Hare doggene at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 13 13:50:41 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I've been using R since before RStudio was a thing, so I'm not sure what it offers. My first instinct is to say I don't need it, but the point about introducing students to R is a really good one. I like my workarounds, but they have a steep learning curve that could be a barrier to someone thinking about a STEM career. I'd be happy to support anything that develops in that direction.

Liz