[BlindRUG] Latex and Rmarkdown

Jooyoung jooyoung at psu.edu
Wed Sep 13 04:12:21 UTC 2017

Hi again Nicholas,

Just in case you haven't installed Pandoc on your system yet, please use the
following code to install the latest Pandoc:

# installing/loading the package:
if(!require(installr)) { install.packages("installr"); require(installr)}
#load / install+load installr

# Installing pandoc
install.pandoc()

If it does not work, please provide us with the error message.

Best,

JooYoung