[BlindRUG] RMarkdown and R on windows 10

Jooyoung jooyoung at psu.edu
Tue Mar 6 03:05:02 UTC 2018

You are welcome Faiz,

Below are my answers again:

1. Learning Python

You do not necessarily have to learn Python to compose R Markdown.
All required work can be done in R session.
The reason why I mentioned Python is that Dr. Godfrey's accessible Rmd editor WriteR function requires python version 2.7 and wxPython package installation.
That's it.

2. apa_table

apa_table() is one of the convenient functions under "papaja" package.

It takes statistical data.frame and make reportable table according to apa6 format.

First, install papaja package if you have not by typing the following command in your R session:

if(!require(devtools)) {
chooseCRANmirror(ind=1)
install.packages('devtools', depen=T)
}

devtools::install_github("crsh/papaja")

Second, type the following command in your console to find out detailed usage for the function:
?apa_table

Hope this helps.

JooYoung