[BlindRUG] Doing path analysis with R

Godfrey, Jonathan A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Thu Mar 22 22:00:35 UTC 2018

Hello Faiz,

I did a quick search for "path analysis" and R-bloggers which is a daily feed of resources from numerous blogs of interest to R users. The search results included a number of refrences to the lavaan package and a few tutorial-like posts that might be of interest to you.

Btw: I refer to the r-bloggers in all my Google searches for any "how to..." tasks as my primary go-to. It seldom fails me.

Jonathan