[BlindRUG] Work with RMD files.

shey lontum sheylontum at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 19:57:26 UTC 2018

Hello.
I have been taking this course to learn R on courser. The course
required us to work with R markdown files, but I only had to report
the results. So I read the files in HTML, typed my code into the R
terminal and used the results.

Now, in the final project, I really need to work with the R markdown
file. I just tried opening it in R studio but it appears inaccessible.
Can someone who works with RMD files advice me on how to go about it?
Thanks.
Shey.
--
Lontum E. Nchadze (M.Sc)
2017 Mandela Washington Fellow (Georgia State University)