[BlindRUG] Dotplot Function in BrailleR

Godfrey, Jonathan A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Tue Sep 11 20:10:40 UTC 2018

Not sure what you're hoping for Nicholas,

A dotplot is just a visual depiction of univariate data.

If you want to get some text to help understand it, then add MyDotPlot= at the front of either of your commands and then do VI(MyDotPlot)

The warning I because I didn't mask an existing function name when using dotplot. You can suppress warnings in the markdown file with warnings=FALSE in the chunk header.

Jonathan