[BlindRUG] Work with RMD files.

Godfrey, Jonathan A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Tue Sep 11 23:20:57 UTC 2018

Hello Vince et al.,
All I have at this time is a commitment to open discussions.

The topics for discussion include establishing "a timeline for actions".

So we do not have a plan, but we are least planning to make a plan.

And a specific time has not yet been agreed for the discussion, but it is sometime this month.

Not sure how exciting that news really is as a consequence.

Jonathan