[BlindRUG] Interpreting cross tabulation results in r?

JooYoung Seo jooyoung at psu.edu
Sun Dec 1 21:49:15 UTC 2019

Hello Cecilia,

I usually make a printed tabular result as a data.frame object and
send it to Excel for review.

The conversion techniques vary depending on the class of your result.

One of my packages published in CRAN supports auto-transition from
vector, matrix, table, or data.frame object into Excel view in
real-time.

This is very similar to BrailleR::DataViewer() function but with some
more advanced feature.

In order to use this function, you first need to install the package as follows:

``` r
> chooseCRANmirror(ind = 1)
> install.packages('ezpickr')

# After doing your jobs in console,
> ezpickr::viewxl([your result object here.])
```

Please share your reproducible code with us in more detail so that we
can help you out.

All the best,

JooYoung

--