[BlindRUG] Interpreting cross tabulation results in r?

JooYoung Seo jooyoung at psu.edu
Tue Dec 3 01:49:52 UTC 2019

Excuse me, Cecilia,

When asking questions, please share the full code if possible because
sometimes you might see the same function names in different packages.

For example, the function CrossTable() is included in both descr and
gmodels package.
Please clarify which package you have used for this code more specifically.

Kindly,

JooYoung

  E-mail: jzs323 at psu.edu