[BlindRUG] Help using version control with github.

shey lontum sheylontum at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 11:24:25 UTC 2020

Dear Blind RUG members.

Hope we are all keeping safe during this perilous moment.

Next week I will be joining a project that uses git as a system for
version control. I just created a github account and started setting
up git on my computer. I was hoping that I will be able to implement
version control directly from base R, but I cannot find any method to
do that.

I will like to know if anyone is using git for version control and can
give me a heads up, or direct me on where to find resources for
support.

Stay safe.
Shey.

--
Lontum E. Nchadze (M.Sc)
2017 Mandela Washington Fellow (Georgia State University)