[BlindRUG] New R User Having Trouble

Kennedy Stomberg stomberg8 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 03:29:22 UTC 2020

Hello, Amy,

Just a quick follow-up. I didn't see you weren't using parentheses when calling the quit() function, what was said earlier is correct. If you use the parentheses, it should ask if you want to save the workspace image. Note that as mentioned earlier, this applies to all functions in R. You have to use the parentheses if you use a function. Sometimes, you put things within the parentheses, like specifications for the function in question. I hope this helps. I promise it will get easier! :-)