[BlindRUG] [EXTERNAL EMAIL] Problem with processing capacity.

Robin Williams Robin.Williams at atass-sports.co.uk
Wed Mar 25 07:33:22 UTC 2020

Hi,

This question might be more appropriate for Stack Exchange or something similar. My only advice would be to call the garbage collection function gc() at regular points in your code. Otherwise, it might well be that you need to find an alternative machine, or to reduce the number of computations in another way. I'm afraid I'm not familiar with this package.

Bests,
Robin