[BlindRUG] [EXTERNAL EMAIL] Re: Accessible conference environments

Robin Williams Robin.Williams at atass-sports.co.uk
Tue Oct 27 14:49:04 UTC 2020

Hi Liz,

MS Teams seems to meet your requirements, but obviously fails the open source criteria. I guess a trade off between open source and accessibility might be necessary. Mattermost is doable, but as I say has a steep learning curve, which is unfortunate if you're only planning to use it occasionally.

All the best,
Robin