[BlindRUG] Few Issues About R's Accessibility

çağrı gökçek cagri_gokcek at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 2 08:07:34 UTC 2020

Hello,
I'm an R learner. I have little problems to tackle. First of all, I cannot read the screen's contents fully. Especially, when I decide to analyze the outcomes of a function via keyboard arrows, it doesn't read me. How can I solve this problem? My other problem is about converting R markdown files for R Studio to R. Which path should I follow for this? I learnt that there is a specific function for it so called rmarkdown::render (). I tried to apply it. However, I failed. Could you please help me on this issue? Third, is there any blog in which blind R users contemporarily share some tips for using R in a more accessible form? Thanks in advance for your answers and help.
Best.
Cagri