[BlindRUG] Ynt: Ynt: Few Issues About R's Accessibility

çağrı gökçek cagri_gokcek at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 3 08:23:32 UTC 2020

Hello,
It helped. Thanks a lot.
Cagri

________________________________
Gönderen: Kennedy Stomberg via BlindRUG <blindrug at nfbnet.org> adına BlindRUG <blindrug-bounces at nfbnet.org>
Gönderildi: 2 Eylül 2020 Çarşamba 16:58
Kime: Blind R Users Group <blindrug at nfbnet.org>
Bilgi: Kennedy Stomberg <stomberg8 at gmail.com>
Konu: Re: [BlindRUG] Ynt: Few Issues About R's Accessibility

Good morning!

I can't answer all of your questions, but I definitely have a soulution for the first one!
Once you've typed something into the console and pressed Enter, the output should be displayed. In order to read that, you will need to route the JAWS cursor to the PC cursor. To do this, use Insert+[ (left bracket). You can then use the arrow keys to read the output. When you are ready to type into the console again, simply navigate to where you see the > (greater than) and use Insert + ; (simicolon) to use the PC cursor, and then you can type again.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions you can feel free to e-mail me at stomberg8 at gmail.com<mailto:stomberg8 at gmail.com> I can't promise that I have all the answers, but I learned R recently as well, and I definitely know the basics!

Good luck!
Kennedy