[BlindRUG] UseR! 2021 Call for Abstracts

Liz Hare doggene at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 14 19:49:51 UTC 2021

Dear All,

We are excited to announce that the submissions are now open for useR! 2021, the international R user conference!

You can submit an abstract for a regular talk, an elevator pitch (that would be the equivalent of a poster at an in-person conference), a panel, or an incubator session.

Full details here: https://user2021.r-project.org/participation/call-for-abstracts/

Abstract submission: Jan 25–Mar 15
Deadline for video, blogs, scripts: Jun 20
Registration opens: Apr 15 (rates depend on location and employment, from 0 to 100 USD, https://user2021.r-project.org/participation/registration/)
Conference dates: July 05–09 (virtual)

useR! call for abstracts on Twitter: https://twitter.com/_useRconf/status/1354352011978956806?s=09

useR! call for abstracts on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/user-conf_rstats-talks-teaching-activity-6760182108154585088-X-m1

I have been working with the UseR! 2021 organizers in hopes of bringing a new level of accessibility to the conference. We are requiring that presenters adhere to accessibility standards that include providing slides in advance (preferably in Markup), including alt text, and other measures.

On behalf of the useR! Diversity Committee,

Liz

Liz Hare, PhD
Dog Genetics LLC
doggene at earthlink.net