[BlindRUG] error message

Péter Zsigmond peterzsigmond1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 14:41:45 UTC 2021

Re: [BlindRUG] BrailleR error message
Dear Peter,

idézetblokk
I downloaded a BrailleR-master.zip file from github. ...
idézetblokk vége

That's probably a file that GitHub produces automatically without any
knowledge about R. I don't know if it's possible to use that to
install the BrailleR package.

/Henrik

On Wed, Jul 7, 2021 at 10:51 AM Péter Zsigmond
<peterzsigmond1 at gmail.com>
  wrote:

idézetblokk
Dear Henrik,
thank you very much for your advice and your helpfulness!
I will try to ask for help on the
https://github.com/r-lib/remotes/issues
website.
I downloaded a BrailleR-master.zip file from github. Is this a more
advanced version of BrailleR? Can't I install it? Can't this solve the
problem?
Thank you:
Peter
--
Az e-mailen az AVG vírusellenőrzést végzett.
http://www.avg.com