[BlindRUG] Question about R Markdown

Niels Luithardt niels.luithardt at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 20 19:25:23 UTC 2021

Hello Liz and JooYoung,

@Liz:

thank you very much for your answer. About your questions:

1) Yes, I would like to have html as output format.

2) For now, I don't want to see the R code in the output file.

I want to learn how these .rmd files are structured in general, and
try a few simple examples. I want to get a feel for it and am happy to
see minimal examples.
@ JooYoung:

Thanks for practically answering my SECOND question along with Liz. I
was able to run your file and look at the html. I have a question
about the graphic in the html file. It appears that the graphic does
not have alternate text.

I was hoping that with the Brailler package the histogram could get
some additional alternate text.

How would I need to adjust the code to get an alternate text?

Thanks for your answers?

Kind Regards

Niels