[BlindRUG] Twitter Data Extraction in R

çağrı gökçek cagri_gokcek at hotmail.com
Sat May 8 18:25:20 UTC 2021

Hi all,
I have a problem in R. I have a twitter developer account. I try to save extracted tweets as csv or txt file on my computer. For csv, I try to use the function given below:
Write_as_csv(x, tweets2, prepend_ids=TRUE, na=””, fileEncoding= “UTF-8”)
But, I always get an error saying that “character file is not true”. Is there anybody hwho knows how to fix this problem. By the way, I’m also opened to know how I can save my extractted data as txt file. Finally, if you have any guideline for using twitter data in accesible format in R, I will be appreciated to have them.
Best regards.
Cagri