[BlindRUG] Does anyone has experience of using RMarkDown and KnitR packages?

faiz rasool faiz7r at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 18:43:50 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

In coming weeks I need to format results of data analysis for
submitting a paper to a journal.
I have    heard about RMarkDown quite allot while searching about
formatting R’s   output. I have observed  that knitr package is also
mentioned allot.
I wonder does any member of this list have any experience of using
these two packages.
If yes, then does any list member have a suggestion of where to start
learning how to use RMarkDown and Knitr? (I.e. where I can find a good
tutorial). I know that I can find several tutorials using Google but I
am asking on this forum first that if there are good tutorials out
there that are helpful for us visually impaired users then I should
begin reading those tutorials first.
I need to format summary statistics, results of confirmatory factor
analysis and results of regression. So if anyone has any suggestions
or experience of formatting such statistical analysis for a journal
I’ll be grateful if they can share their experience.

Regards,
Faiz.