[BlindRUG] Ideas for data sonification

Liz Hare doggene at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 6 15:58:53 UTC 2022

Hi Robin,

These are great! Both of these seem really useful for working with real data.

It's hard for me to make suggestions because I use different methods depending on the project I'm working on. One thing I can think of is qq plots, which I might be able to help with sometime if I can use your other code as examples.

Thanks for this work.

Liz

Liz Hare, PhD
Dog Genetics LLC