[BlindRUG] About STATA

Jonathan Godfrey A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Sat Sep 24 06:13:00 UTC 2022

Hello Cagri,

Stata can use text files as input, and output can be pushed into another text file.

It has been far too long since I last did so, but you should be able to get advice from your teachers on how to do it.

If I has to use Stata today, I'd probably be looking to use it through an R markdown file; see https://bookdown.org/yihui/rmarkdown-cookbook/eng-stata.html

Hope that helps,
Jonathan